Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Sugar Bowl "November Anything Goes" Challenge

The Sugar Bowl blog has been restarted and today's card is for the November "Anything Goes" challenge.

I have a Christmas card for you today using the Sugar Nellie digital My Friend Flakey image which I printed onto Copics X-Press It card stock. After cutting out with Spellbinders Nestabilities, I colored with Copic Markers, adding some Ranger Diamond Stickles on the snow man and snow. The image was combined with patterned paper from the Bazzill Basics Countdown to Christmas pad. The sentiment is an older Verve stamp which I stamped onto a banner shape. I cut the snowflake using a die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes set.


Products: Sugar Nellie digital stamp, Bazzill Basics dp, PTI cs, Ranger Stickles, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Lawn Fawn die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7; Clothing-R22, R24, R27, R59, B41, B91, B93, C00, C1, N1, N3, N5, N7; Snowman-C00, C1, C3,YR01,YR12,YG91,YG93, YG95, E40, E41, E42; Shadows-C00, C1, C3

It's easy enough to join the challenge. You must use a Sugar Nellie image for your anything goes challenge and link The Sugar Bowl blog to your post. There is a fabulous prize involved that I know you are going to want!! Make sure to hop on over to The Sugar Bowl blog to get all the details.



My Sale Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment