Sunday, October 5, 2014

Luke 1:45

Good morning. I am here with the first October Viva la Verve sketch. I definitely put my own spin on the sketch but I think you can still see the bones of it.

I started out by stamping the sentiment from the Luke 1:45 stamp onto white card stock cut with the frame from the Cupcake Frame Die set although I lengthened it considerably. I also cut the flower using the Verve Happy Place die set then stamped with the matching image from the Happy Place stamp set. I  attached both to the background with dimensional dots. All the patterned paper came from the Studio Calico Brighton Pier pad.



Products: Verve stamps and dies, Studio Calico dp, Bazzill and PTI dp, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: N1, N3, N5, N7, Y21, Y23, Y26, G20, G43, G46

Have a great rest of the weekend.



My sale page.


4 comments: