Wednesday, October 15, 2014

When Life Hands You Lemons

Today's card is a clean and simple one for the October Reverse Confetti Sketch Challenge #17

I've been working with so many Halloween, Fall and Christmas colors that it was nice to go back to some sunshiny fresh colors. Not that I don't love the holiday colors because I do.

I started out by stamping the three leaves and two lemons from the Reverse Confetti Fresh 'n Fruity set onto white card stock and then cut them out with the matching Fresh 'n Fruity dies. I attached to a circle cut with My Favorite Things Die-namics using dimensional dots underneath the top lemon. I added the strips of patterned paper from the Avery Elle The Brights Collection and Simple Stories DIY Boutique pads, plus a small scalloped piece in a contrasting color. After attaching the image piece, I stamped the sentiment directly to the card base and then added some Doodlebug sequins to finish it up.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Avery Elle and Simple Stories dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug sequins, Simon Says (Black), Studio Calico (Lime Light) and Stampin' Up (Daffodil Delight) inks


Happy Hump Day!


My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors and the fresh design of your card. Nice. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, bright, summery, and fun!

    ReplyDelete