Saturday, October 11, 2014

Great News!

I've been about to bust with the news that I am now on the Purple Onion Design Team!

So of course, I had to make a card to celebrate. It's another Christmas card, this time using the cutie patootie Charlotte the mouse (a Stacey Yacula image) which I colored with Copics and then fussy cut out. Although Charlotte was not really a Christmas image, I combined her with the Doodle Frame-Christmas Trees (a Stephanie Ackerman design). I cut away the frame portion and then colored the trees with Copic Markers, adding Ranger Yellow Stickles on the stars and Silver on the garland for some shine and sparkle. I attached both images to a Doodlebug patterned paper circle cut with a My Favorite Things pierced circle die, using dimensional dots underneath the mouse. The patterned paper came from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends pad. I couldn't find the sentiment I wanted in my stamp stash so I computer generated one.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Ranger Stickles, MFT die, Copic Markers
Copics: Mouse-C00, C1, C3, BG10, BG13, BG15, W00, E81; Trees-YG0000, YG01, YG23, BG10, BG13, BG15, B21, B23, B26, V12, V15, V17


Michele is one of the nicest people in the industry and I can't wait to get started! You can read my introduction on the Purple Onion Designs blog.

My Sale Page.


5 comments:

  1. Big congrats they are beautiful stamps <3 and what a lovely card this is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancy! They're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, CONGRATS!! Just got my first PO order a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete