Thursday, July 24, 2014

2 Corinthians 12:9

I combined two Verve challenges including the July Diva Dare Inside Out Challenge to decorate the inside of today's card also and the Viva la Verve Week 3 Sketch for the layout. I just got some new Verve stamps in the mail last week and couldn't wait to get one of them inky.

I stamped the new 2 Corinthians 12:9 onto a circle using Simon Says Black ink and then followed the sketch closely using patterned papers from the Teresa Collins Urban Market pad. I substituted the butterfly with a button tied with Hemptique cord and then added some matching Urban Market sequins.


For the inside of the card I stamped the cross and sentiment from the Faith Medley set onto a matted rectangle, inserting the patterned paper banner shapes between the sentiment panel and mat. Finally, I added a Prima embellishment to the center of the cross. I will be giving this card to a fellow church member who recently received some devastating health news.



Products: Verve stamps, Teresa Collins dp and sequins, Hemptique cord, Prima center, MFT Die-namics and button, Simons Says ink

Thank you so much for stopping by.

My sale page.





2 comments:

  1. Love that verse and cross image. Sure to touch the life of the person who receives it and give them strength as they walk through their health issue. Thanks for joining us for our "Inside Out" Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete