Cutables Alma provided for this sketch to cut the image panels from Copic X-Press It and their mats from Sno Cone cardstock with my Silhouette. I then cut the scalloped border and double ended flag pieces from patterned paper after resizing them to fit an A2 size card. I stamped the line art images from the The Cat's Pajamas J*lly H*oliday set onto two of the image panels in MFT Black Licorice and then added a flourish from the same set in Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush ink. For the center panel I stamped the sentiment from Peace, Joy & Penquins. I cut the center circle with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then embossed it with the Dots CutUps. I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle and then wrapped linen thread around the top of the card and secured with a button. The patterned paper came from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Carta Bella dp, MFT cs and ink, PTI cs and button, Doodlebug sequins, Stampin' Up ink, Copic and Spectrum Noir markers
Copics: YG0000, YG11, YG13; Spectrum Noirs-PP3, PP5, DR3
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES270. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
In addition to TCP Tuesday we have a summer Blog Hop from now until July 24. We liked playing with our Summer Stamps, CutUps Dies and Cutables so much we thought we'd like to see what you did with them. Just use at least one stamp, or die, or Cutable from our new Summer collection and add it to the Inlinkz on the right column of The Cat's Pajamas blog and you could win a $50 Gift Certificate! It's that easy.
My Sale Page.