Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #13

I am back with another Christmas in July card, using another Purple Onion Designs stamp from my not yet used box.

I stamped Birch with My Favorite Things ink onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copics and then fussy cut out. I combined him with a sled cut with my Silhouette from the Sled and Sprig set. I cut the "sprig" portion of the set but really couldn't find a way to work it into my design so I will save it for another card. I replaced it with two lacy branches cut with an older Martha Stewart Branch Punch then topped off with a small snowflake. The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and the sentiment from the Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas was stamped with Simon Says Schoolhouse Red ink. The patterned papers came from a trio of paper pads, My Mind's Eye Necessities Wood (sled), Authentique Festive (sled and sentiment flag) and Teresa Collins Santa's List (background panel).


I hope all is well with you. See you back here soon.



Copics: Bunny-E51, E53, E57, W00, E81; Knit Cap-YG91, YG93, YG95


My Sale Page.


2 comments:

  1. VERY creating Nancy. Cute little rabbit and excellent creation. Amazing. Love it. Jim

    ReplyDelete