Monday, July 7, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #3

I really enjoy the challenges at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog so I am especially happy to be guest designing for them again. This week's #116 challenge is to use the colors green and white.

This represents card # 3 for my Christmas in July and I used another stamp set out of my not yet used box, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Parade #9. I stamped the the images with Stampin' Up Pear Pizazz ink onto the die cuts which were cut using the matching Polka Dot Parade die. I assembled the tree onto a piece cut with a Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mat and wrapped white Hemptique Cord secured with a button around the matted panel layered atop a snowflake cut with the Taylored Expressions Make a Snowflake set. I cut the background panel with another Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mat and stamped the sentiment with the same Pear Pizazz ink and also with Simon Says Black. Both white panels were matted with Stampin' Up Pear Pizazz cardstock. As the last steps, I added Queen and Co. pearls to decorate the tree and Ranger Diamond Stickles on the stars for a bit of sparkle.




Be sure to stop by the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog to see all the creative Design Team cards.


My sale page.



20 comments:

  1. Nancy, this card is gorgeous! I love your tree, snowflake and polka dot sentiment! So happy you are with us this week at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Nancy! I love the tree. So happy you are with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful Nancy! Loving those stitched toppers :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nancy! Just love the adorable tree, so cute! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute, cute! CAN I SAY CUTE?! Love this Nancy, so fresh & fun...this little tree is adorable! So happy to have you playing with my challenge as our GD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Love your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love all the white space and that tree is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card. Love all the elements from the snowflake to the cord.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy - I really love the layering and wonderful tree image! So excited to have you as our Guest Designer this week at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did your tree, Nancy! And it looks so pretty in these stitched rectangles! I'm so glad you could join us as Guest Designer again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layering. I need to put those stitched rectangles on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and that sweet tree set! Beautifuly stamped in such pretty green.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Really like that tree! I have that die on my wish list! Your card is so nicely done. So hope I find time this week to join the challenge!
    I joined at a new follower of your blog...You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love that "Merry" stamp! Polka-dot goodness!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! That image is just perfect for this week's challenge - so glad to have you with us as our GD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very clean and elegant, and yet so fun! I love the tree and your stitchy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All those lovely stitches and layering. What a great card. I love, love, love the greeting you used. It is perfect for this card. And so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome as our featured Guest Designer this week Nancy, lovely to have you with us. I love your card it is so clean and crisp, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Christmas tree is so adorable! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete