Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Love You So Mulch


I have a very CAS card today which I created for the current Paper Smooches Sparks "Anything Goes" challenge. I'm using another stamp set that was in my not yet used box, Paper Smooches Green Thumb. I have cleared the PS stamps out of there so I think that means I need to buy a few more, right?

I first die cut Copics X-Press It cardstock using the matching Green Thumb 2 dies and stamped the various matching vegetables onto them using MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink. I colored each with Copic Markers, adding Doodlebug Enamel dots for the peas in the pod. I stamped, colored and fussy cut out the tiny snail image also. The white Bazzill Cardstock panel was cut with the Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mat die and attached to a PTI kraft card base. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set directly onto the background panel using Simon Says Black Ink and then layered the vegetables across the panel.



Products: Paper Smooches stamps and dies, Bazzill and PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs die, Simon Says and MFT Hybrid ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Leaves and Peas-G20, G43, G46; Carrots-YR20, YR24, YR27; Tomato-R11, R14, R17; Radish-W00, E81, R35, R37, R39; Snail-W1, W2

Thanks for stopping by.



9 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable! I just LOVE your peas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS all the way. Very clever using veggies with this sentiment. The snail is cute but watch out it doesn't eat the veggies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an adorable card!! You did such a nice job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your col oring ROCKS! :) Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love this card!!! Totally caught my eye! Bright, simple, great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this just calls out to my CAS loving heart!! Fantastic punch of colour in that lovely white space and the enamel dot peas are genius :0) thank you for playing along in our challenge this week at PS Sparks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Nancy! I love your fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! My daughter would love this card...she has a great vegetable garden in her back yard. (and she eats mostly vegetables! smile)

    ReplyDelete