Saturday, July 19, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #10

Today's card represents Christmas in July # 10.

I stamped the stockings from the Purple Onion Designs 3 Stockings and Silver, colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out all. I hung the stockings with tiny Queen and Co. brads onto a branch cut from wood grained patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Necessities Wood pad using the My Favorite Things Branch and Leaves Die-namics. The leaves and the image panel were cut from patterned papers from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas pad. I stamped the sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Let the Flakes Fly directly onto the image panel. I perched  Silver atop the branch with dimensional dots and then attached the leaves and added a few Lawn Fawn and Pretty Pink Posh sequins.



Thanks for stopping by.


Copics: Stockings-W00, E81, R00, R01, R11, R22, R24, R27, G0000, G000, G00; Bird-R00, R01, R11 R22 R24, R27, W00, E81


My Sale Page.
 

2 comments: