It's time for another TCP Tuesday challenge. This week is an easy one - anything goes and runs for two weeks.
I stamped the image from the Simple Blooms set using Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks (Barn Door and Peeled Paint) onto a piece cut with the matching Cutables. I stamped the sentiment onto a circle cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then attached the floral image to it with dimensional dots. I used a Cuttlebug embossing border folder from the Charles set on the background and then wrapped Hemptique cord around it. A smattering of sequins finished it up. I am really loving the clean and simple cards these days.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, My Mind's Eye dp, Bazzil, MFT and PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Hemptique cord, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Simon Says ink, Tim Holtz Distress ink
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES271. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.