Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #11

Today's card represents Christmas in July # 11 and I created for this week's Merry Monday Challenge (#118) to use ribbons and bows.

I cut the tag using Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #1 die then stamped three trees from the My Favorite Things Inspired by Winter (retired) using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. I cut the snow banks with a piece from The Cat's Pajamas Holiday Toppers CutUps and then embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I cut the tree from wood grained patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Necessities Wood pad using the My Favorite Things Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio Die-namics and the lacy branch from card stock using an older Martha Stewart Branch Punch, I inserted them in between the "snow banks" and then added two red birds to the tree branches that were cut with dies from the Papertrey Ink In the Meadows Silhouette set. I stamped the bunny from the Lawn Fawn Hello Baby set, colored with Copics and fussy cut out. I attached it to the tag scene using dimensional dots and then tied an Offray gingham bow through the tag hole. I attached the tag to kraft card stock panel cut with a Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mat anchored by a button tied with Hemptique Cord. The sentiment is a Verve freebie and was stamped with Simon Says Dark Chocolate ink.


Happy Hump Day!


Copics: E50, E51, E53, E55


My Sale Page.

 



14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little winter scene on that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To die for! Seriously gorgeous, Nancy :) Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so wintery, so cozy, I love it! And you tell a story just with one card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing scene, Nancy! It's perfect on the kraft base and the gingham bow is the crowning touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling scene you created, Nancy! That little bunny is just the cutest!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely snowy scene and such a cute bunny, love his fluffy tail.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, how adorable, that bunny set is on my wish list! Just adorable with the little tail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Nancy, the wintery scene you have created is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the most adorable card!! As I'm reading your process I'm checking off all the things you used and I have ..... which is everything except the tree stamps. Absolutely love this fabulous card!!

    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable little scene you created on that tag. I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love all the little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute little scene on a tag! Congrats on being chosen as a Merry Monday Honorable Mention too! :)

    ReplyDelete