Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Little Bit of Fall Magic


Today's project is a set of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) which feature the Sweet November A Little Bit of Magic set of tiny fairies. You might remember these from this summer here and here. I really wanted to do these in a fall theme too and ATCs seemed a perfect way to use all nine of them.

I first stamped them and then drew in some long sleeves more befitting of the fall weather with my Copic Multi-liner pen. Since I had nine girls to color, I limited my hair colors to blond, brown or red as well as the clothing to three color schemes which matched the Simple Stories Harvest Lane patterned paper. Once colored with Copics, I fussy cut them all out. To make the ATCs I used a kraft base and a dark brown mat. Each ATC centered around one of the mini flash cards from the 6x6 pad. Other common elements include a paper button, a heart shape and either a mini doily or a tree and of course one of the super cute teeny tiny fairies. If you look close you will find a couple of them with an acorn cut with the C.C. Designs Acorn Cutters set.

Here are the individual photos:


You will notice no bulk on these ATCs for a good reason. I am giving these away and wanted them to fit in a regular mailing envelope requiring no extra postage. I am offering these to the first nine people who email me at nthom100(at)gmail(dot)com. Please specify a first and second choice and I will try my best to get one of those to you if still available. (These are all gone). Otherwise I will substitute. International readers are welcome to participate. When you make your request, also include your name and address. Here is a numbered version of the ATCs to assist you in your selection:


Products: Sweet November stamps, C.C. Designs Cutters, Simple Stories dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Papertrey Ink dies,  Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-Y21, Y23, YR23; E50, E51, E53, E33, E37; E31, E35, E57; Wings-W00, E81; Clothing-E40, E41 E42, E21, E15, E19; G20, G21, YG01, YG93, G85; BG70, BG0000, BG10, BG53, BG72

Check out the All That Scraps blog for more projects.


My sale page.

8 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest ATC cards. Love all the images, and the total design is wonderful. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet ATC's...the images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nancy! These are gorgeous and I love how you made them with the fall theme, I just love fall! It would be impossible to pick a favorite, but I'm sure they are already all snatched up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous and love all the colors of fall.
    super cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they might all be gone, but I had to come on over and tell you how much I love them all anyway. fabulous design and colors and I love how you used the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent an e-mail and only now I saw the post date!
    So I'm a bit late! rsrs!!
    But Nancy I really wanna know the name of this mini doily! It's so cute! I will need to look for here in Brazil!!
    Thanks and congrats for your amazing designs! U R a font of inspiration!! =D

    ReplyDelete