Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sweet November Review - Noelle

Today is review day over at the All That Scraps Blog and I am joining other design team members in showcasing more of the October release stamps and dies. Today we are concentrating on the Sweet November line which features the beautiful Christmas angels you saw at the beginning of the month.

It was hard to narrow down my choice to one but I finally decided to stamp up Noelle again. I paired her up with the beautiful Silent Night sentiment from the Scripted Greetings set which I stamped using ColorBox Warm Violet chalk ink. The paper is all from an older Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather pad. I cut the holly from felt with the Holly and Berry Cutters, adding some lavender Kaisercraft pearls for the berries.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp and Cutters, Cosmo Cricket dp, May Arts ribbon, PTI dies and felt, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E51, E53, E55; Wings-W00, E81; Dress-BV0000, BV000, BV01; Lamb-E40, E41


As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page.


   

4 comments:

  1. I just love these Sweet November Stamps angels. Love pairing it with the song verse. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Nancy! I love the colors and the tag looks amazing, great way to add the sentiment! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet! The addition of the song verse makes this card very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the doily from? Is it a die.......just notced you are in Alabama, I live out of Gadsden, subscribed to your blog...great work..
    Sue

    ReplyDelete