Monday, October 8, 2012

Picture Perfect

Today's card is another one for the Splitcoast Stampers for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive benefiting those affected by breast cancer (in partnership with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center). This one is for Victoria's HYCCT1204 challenge to include strips on a card. 

I had this image from the There She Goes Oh Snap stamp set colored and kitted up for a while and this challenge presented the perfect opportunity to use it. I doubled up on challenges again by using the layout (sketch ISSC12) for this week's iSpy Challenge ISSC36 to use one of their former sketches. I combined the image with paper from the Echo Park Note to Self pad. I cut the strips of paper for the background and then overlayed them with film strips cut with My Favorite Things Mini Film Strip Die-namics. A chipboard clock, buttons, ribbon and I was done.




Products: There She Goes stamps,  Echo Park dp, Heidi Swapp chipboard clock, My Favorite Things Die-namics and ribbon, PTI buttons, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, W1, W2, W5, W7, N1, N3, N5, N7, BG70, BG0000, BG72, C1

Did your weekend go as fast as ours? Have a great week.


My sale page.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and images Nancy and fabulous use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! I love the camera and the film strips they work so well together. Thanks for joining in the fun at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so cute! Oh, and I see we're practically neighbors! I'm down in Enterprise, by Dothan! We come up twice a year for hubby's VA appointments and always stay close to the Galleria!

    ReplyDelete