Friday, October 26, 2012

Just Bee Cause

***This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for the Sweet November preview.***

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to a nice weekend. We worked around the house again this week and are ready for a fun break with family and some Alabama football.

Today's card features the There She Goes Bee Happy stamp set. I first cut out a circle using Spellbinders Nestabilities from Copics X-Press It cardstock and then stamped the sentiment and the bees. I used this week's There She Goes sketch (TSG178) for the general layout. Most of the patterned paper is from the Glitz Designs Cashmere Dame pad although I added one strip of Lily Bee (the green). This also meets the requirements for the Hope is in the Air challenge (HYCCT1220) in the Hope You Can Cling To forum at Splitcoast Stampers benefiting UT MD Anderson Hospital.


Products: There She Goes stamp, Glitz Designs and Lily Bee dp, May Arts ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls and rhinestones, PTI buttons, Lil Inker Designs die, Craft Concepts embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Y11, Y13, Y15, G0000, BG70, BG0000

Have a great weekend. .


My sale page.


6 comments:

  1. What a happy card! Really like your take on the TSG sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mix of papers, I love the black thrown in and your embellishment is perfect as always! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card so much! I need that stamp set..it's so much fun!! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cheerful and love those papers!! The bling and buttons are just perfect!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Just love all the honeycomb/hexagons and the colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these happy bees! I love this cheerful, uplifting card! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! Hope you will join us again in the future!

    ReplyDelete