Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweet November Preview - Harmony


Welcome to the last day day of Sweet November previews for All That Scraps. We are wrapping up the angel posts and today's card features Harmony. I used my new favorite border die again, Music Border Cutters as well as another new die set for this release, Bells Cutters. The paper is from the My Mind's Eye All is Bright pad. I wanted the card to have a golden glow so I kept the colors monochromatic. I added a couple of pre-made embellishments, the Webster's Pages Sparkler and a Daisy D's metal button from way back in my stash.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, Webster's Pages Sparkler, PTI die, sentiment stamp and ribbon, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E01, R11; Eyes-B41, B32; Hair-YR30, E50, E51; Clothing-W00, E81; Wings/Bow-W00, E40, E41; Trumpet/Halo-W00, E81, E84

Be sure to also visit another design team member Marion and our special guest designer Marcy. Amy, the illustrator of the Sweet November line has a creative card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs. It's that easy to win! Good luck.

You can find many more Sweet November projects including this one over at the All That Scraps blog. This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Friday, October 5 at 12:01 am CDT.



My sale page.

17 comments:

  1. Oh my - this is just stunning. Love the soft angelic colours and elements. Beautiful.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful and th eimage is so lovely. Great!
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. Love this image.
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - more soft colours! I cannot stop looking at the card, trying to figure out all the layers and embellishments you have used. Love your music border and that yummie ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow pretty awesome. I like the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the color combo of this card, perfect for this sweet image !
    SUperb card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe your card is Very Beautiful. love the soft feel it has. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is something really special. Love the gold and the bell with the bow. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the serene color scheme on this. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty --I like the music in the background and the jingle bell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the monochromatic color scheme is very elegant, and I cannot wait to get my hands on that music die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Nancy, I can't stop staring at it! LOVE, love, love the gold and cream color scheme, Harmony looks so elegant! I'm also really diggin' the doily cut out of vellum... I'm so going to be trying that out now!
    Thanks for another amazing release my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty... I really like the pale colouring mixed with the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How amazing.....those colors! I'm in awe with it! Very inspirational!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card!! I really like the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete