Wednesday, October 10, 2012

C.C. Designs Review - Victorian Emma

Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the October release stamps and dies.

Today's card is another Christmas image from the C.C. Designs Sugarplums line, Victorian Emma. It's probably no surprise that I used the My Mind's Eye All is Bright pad again. I also wanted to use this style of rack card again. It seems like such a fun size for Christmas to me.  I am also using a die I did not get a chance to show you during the previews, the Ribbon Cutters to create a non-lumpy bow! What I like about it is that you can arrange it several ways for a different look. I spread the streamers out to accommodate the gold bells cut with the Bells Cutters. The border was cut with the Music Border Cutters and was actually a portion left over from another project. The holly in the lower left corner was cut with the new Holly and Berry Cutters. Lots of die work on this one! All were cut from metallic look papers as I thought the gold and silver complemented the cream and deep reds of the paper.


Products: C.C. Designs stamp and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, Wilton paper doily, Basic Grey pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9; Clothing-W00, E40, E81, R81, R56, R59; YG91, YG93, YG95; Shading/Earth-W00, W1, W2, W5

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.

2 comments: