Thursday, October 11, 2012

U R Picture Perfect

Today's card is a happy and bright one featuring one of the cameras from the There She Goes Oh Snap stamp set. This is another one of those projects that I kitted up several weeks ago. The minute I saw the inspiration photo for this week's There She Goes challenge (TSG176) I knew it was perfect. Obviously I was inspired by the colors rather than the textures and definitely went all girly using patterned paper from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper pad. For the greeting I went back in time and cut letters from an old Quickutz alphabet set and then layered the sentiment from the set over the letters. Wouldn't it be fun if cameras were really this cute and colorful? This also meets the requirements for the Lydia's Show Me What Your Made Of challenge (HYCCT1201A) in the Hope You Can Cling To forum at Splitcoast Stampers benefiting UT MD Anderson Hospital.

Products: There She Goes stamps, Echo Park dp, Quickutz alpha dies, May Arts ribbon, PTI buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Camera-B0000, B000, B01, RV10, RV13, RV14, YG0000, YG01, YG03, C00, C1; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Thanks for stopping by!


My sale page.

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card it is bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Everything goes together so perfectly and such fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is fantastic. I love how you paired the film strip with the camera image. Thanks for playing with us at TSG. Your cards always inspire me :-)

    ReplyDelete