Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn Greetings

I took a short break from blogging this week. I just needed to step away from the computer while getting some much needed things done elsewhere. We spent two days cleaning around the exterior of the house. Our window sills especially needed some attention as well as some overgrown schrubs. And although my back isn't thanking me for any of it, our house looks refreshed and ready for the winter.

I did work on some crafty things too but not much that I can share with you yet. All That Scraps is having yet another huge release that I think you will love. Previews start in about a week.

In the meantime, fall has arrived in the South. I love this time of year. The only things that spoils it is knowing that winter follows. We are finally getting some color changes so I was inspired to break out some fall related paper and stamps. The paper is from the Bo Bunny Apple Cider collection as is the stamp. The background  is a section from a sheet of 12x12 paper.  I couldn't resist the coordinating stamp set especially since it was very reasonable in price. Since I wanted a white pumpkin I first stamped the big pumpkin image with Memento Rich Cocoa and then colored primarily the edges of each pumpkin rib to add some character without changing the color. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Thankful for Fall set. I stamped it onto the top of a tag shape cut with a Papertrey Ink die. I finished things up with some Prima leaves, a button and some twine. 


Products: Bo Bunny stamp and dp, C.C. Designs sentiment stamp, Prima Leaves, Fancy Pants button, Papertrey Ink die, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E40, E81, E35

Have a great Sunday.
 

My sale page.


No comments:

Post a Comment