Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey Buddy

I am back with another card for for the Splitcoast Stampers for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive benefiting those affected by breast cancer (in partnership with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center). Today's card represents Lori's For Kids Sake challenge (HYCCT1201B) to create a card for a child who is either ill or has a parent who is fighting cancer.

Since this card is for a boy I kept things simple which means to me no frou-frou. The stamp is Purple Onions Design Freckles. After I colored him up with Copic markers, I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set which I stamped directly onto the image panel. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 pad and I generally followed this week's Mojo Monday (MOJO261) sketch for the layout. 


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, My Mind's Eye dp and buttons, Papertrey Ink stamp, May Arts twill, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: YG0000, YG91, YG93, YG95, BG70, BG0000, BG72, W00, E81; Shadows/Ground-W00, W1, W2

Today is my husband's birthday. We are just planning on a nice relaxing day, catching a few SEC football games and I'm preparing a nice dinner for him tonight. Have a great day.


My sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment