Friday, October 26, 2012

Sweet November Preview - Beth

Welcome to the first day of Sweet November previews for All That Scraps. There are six of these sweet Christmas characters and the first up is Beth. I paired up Beth with last year's Echo park Holly Jolly Christmas patterned paper. The sentiment is from Amy R Handy Christmas Greetings set and was stamped onto a portion of a ticket shape cut with the Tickets Cutters.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp, C.C. Designs Cutters, Echo Park dp, Kaisercraft pearls, American Crafts decorative brad, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-YR20, YR24, YR27; Clothing-W00, E81, G40, G43, G46, R0000, R00, R01, R11; Stocking-G0000, G000, G00, E53, E55, E57, R30, R32, R35

Be sure to check out the project  that my fellow design team member Marion has created using this stamp. Amy, the artist behind the Sweet November line has a beautiful card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Thursday, November 1 at 12:01 am CDT.



My sale page.


30 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, more Sweet November, I love this stamp line. Amy Young is so talented. I love what you did with her, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,,,, she is amazing!!! I totally adore what you did with Beth!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet!! love your soft pastel colours you have used!! Just gorgeous!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE very Beautiful card!! love Beth. she is adorable and your coloring of her is perfect! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she the sweetest pixie around? Love the muted colours you have used. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS card Nancy. Love the beautiful pastel colors and the snowflake and ribbon is so wonderful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the soft colours. Great image and coloring.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet card! Love the non-traditional Christmas color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so sweet. I love it!
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Nancy, love the pastel colors! Funny how we both gave her red hair and a pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!!...I love the soft colors that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! I love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card love the cute girl image the face is just so cute. I love the soft colors you used. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and oh so sweet! What a precious card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo! I would never have thought to chose these colors for Christmas, but you know they totally work. Gorgeous card Nancy!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card--I like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely...great colouring...pretty papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this stamp. Sweet card and palette of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beth is such a sweet image and I really like your coloring, great card and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the soft, muted colors! Wonderful card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so elegant.. love ur color combinaation sense.

    ReplyDelete
  23. :) she's what my kids look like when they first see their Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's so sweet -- she works really well with the pastel colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOOOVe the colors ou used on this card!

    ReplyDelete