Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Love You Furever (TCP Tuesday 230)

***This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my Sweet November preview card.***

Today's TCP Tuesday challenge card  is a sketch by our hostess Amy (TCPTUES230). Don't ask me why but in the midst of working with Halloween/Fall and Christmas images I decided I needed to change things up and get into Love/Valentine's Day! I used the It Had to Be Mew set, doing a bit of fussy cutting after stamping and coloring with Copics. I combined papers from last year's My Mind's Eye Love Me and Lost and Found Blush pads. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the patterned paper.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI buttons, Heidi Swapp jewels, Copic Markers
Copics: Hearts-R30, R32, R35; Hat-W1, W2, W5, R24, R27, R46; Eyes-C1, C3, C5

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found in the TCP Splitcoast Stampers Forum. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month. I hope you will join us this week.


My sale page.


4 comments:

  1. I love this card there is not one thing I do not like...fabby job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Valentine... love the graphic pop that the black and white stripes add to the overall design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you are an eager beaver! I cannot even think about Valentine's Day yet. Your card is sure to warm your recipient's heart! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and love the stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete