Monday, October 29, 2012

C.C. Designs Preview - Dress Up Snowman

Welcome to the All That Scraps November stamps and dies previews featuring the C.C. Designs line.

It's no secret that I love snowmen so I am in love with the new C.C. Designs Dress Up Snowman set. The set features a snowman and various pieces to "dress" him or her up. And what is even cooler, there is a matching Snowman Cutters. I liked all the accessories so I decided to dress up three of them using a combination of coloring with Copics and paper piecing. Since I had so many images, I needed a larger canvas in which to showcase them. I decided on a "rack" style card which fits inside a business type envelope. The sentiment came from the also new for this month Winter Chuckles sentiment set. As a last step I added some Diamond Ranger Stickles to each snowman for a bit of sparkle, a Doodlebug metal snowflake brad and a few pearls. The paper is all from the Doodlebug North Pole pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Doodlebug dp and decorative brad, Ranger Stickles, May Arts ribbon, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, W1, W2, YR01, YR12, YG0000, YG21, YG13, G40, G43, R22, R24 R27

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Friday, November 1 at 12:01 am CDT. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews. 


My sale page.


5 comments:

  1. Omgosh they are so adorable! Love the cute scene and design,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love these guys with their cute little outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Nancy. I'm a sucker for snowmen and I love the different card size and the fresh colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Love those snowmen, and the 'long' style of card.

    ReplyDelete