Sunday, October 7, 2012

You'll Be in My Heart

Today's card is another one for the Splitcoast Stampers for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive benefiting those affected by breast cancer (in partnership with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center). This one is for Edna's Challenge (HYCCT1203) to include five words on a card.

I've had Stamping Bella's Ketto's Dolly in my stash for a while but have (gasp) never used her. I have no idea why because she is cute as pie. I colored her up to match the oh so fun papers from the Pebbles Sunny Side 6x6 pad which s one of my all time favorite paper pads. The five words came from one of the sentiments in the My Favorite Things Love You With All My Heart Pure Innocence stamp set. I stamped them across two hearts cut with the C.C. Designs Big Hearts Embossing Cutters. I again multi-tasked on this one by generally following this week's Deconstructed Sketch 72.


Products: Stamping Bella stamp, Pebbles dp, My Favorite Things sentiment, PTI button,  C.C. Designs Cutters, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E57, E29; Clothing-W00, E81, RV00, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG11, BG15, Y11, Y13, Y17, B91, B95, B99; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Another card for a great cause. 

My sale page.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love this image and the papers that you used. Just perfect! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card the colours are bright and cheerful..thks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The papers with how you colored her is perfect.

    ReplyDelete