Monday, October 1, 2012

C.C. Designs Preview - Snow Joy and Snow Noel

Welcome to the first of several days of All That Scraps October stamps and dies previews. It's Christmas in October for this release! I am featuring two new stamps today, Snow Joy and Snow Noel. Love these snowmen spelling out the sentiment.

First up is Snow Noel. I really wanted my colors to be as cute and colorful as these little guys so I chose papers from the new Lily Bee Christmas Cheer pad. I sandwiched a button between two different sizes of snowflakes for a snowy embellishment and added some Polar White Flower Soft to the image.  I generally followed the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout. 


Products: C.C. Designs stamp, Lily Bee dp, May Arts ribbon, PTI button, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic markers
Copics: Snowmen-W00, E81, YR01, YR12, R22, R24, G20, G43; Noel-BG70, B0000, B000, B01

My second card features Snow Joy. I combined this fun image with papers from the My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 pad. I added an additional sentiment in the white space of the main image panel. It is a just one of the many sentiments from the also new Scripted Greetings set. And again a scattering of Flower Soft provided a bit more snow. You wouldn't want these crazy kids to melt too soon afterall.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI button, Flower Soft, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowmen-W00, E81, YR01, YR12, BG70, BG0000, BG72, BG75, YG0000, YG21, YG13, YG91; Joy-R22, R24, R27

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Friday, October 5 at 12:01 am CDT. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews. 


My sale page.


3 comments:

  1. Nancy I just LOVE both of your cards. As always your paper choices are spot on. I had to giggle at our Joy cards... can you say great minds think a like. LOL! Love it! Great idea using the Flower Soft! It looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I didn't get these little guys but now you are making me rethink that decision! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute designs and colors, these are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete