1. First up is this card I made to give to my husband for our anniversary. The frogs make me smile every time I see them:
Products: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, Making Memories epoxy hearts, May Arts ribbon, Maya Road chipboard, Cuttlebug embossing folder
2. This layout is special to me because I treasure the photo of my grandmother holding her grandchildren (including me, the toddler on her knee, not looking at the camera):
Products: Webster's Pages patterned paper, Prima flowers, Basic Grey chipboard letters, My Little Shoebox letter stickers, Heidi Swapp heart stamp
3. A matching card and gift wrap for my granddaughter's first birthday using some fun summery colors:
Products: Pink Paislee patterned paper, Maya Road chipboard heart, American Crafts and May Arts ribbons, Fiskars border punch, Prima flowers, My Little Shoebox letter stickers, Cuttlebug embossing folder
4. I like this for the simple fact that I used camo paper on a Christmas layout featuring some photos of my son when he was a boy:
Products: Making Memories patterned paper and twill, Melissa Frances and Jenni Bowlin journal tickets, American Crafts thickers, Ki Memories epoxy letters and paper clips, My Little Shoebox letter stickers
5. I created this heritage layout with an extra loving hand as my Uncle Van is no longer with us:
Products: Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, 7 Gypsies oversized photos corner, photo turns and tags, May Arts suede ribbon, Papertrey Ink twill, Jenni Bowlin button
6. I discovered Copic markers this year and they have proven to be quite the addiction:
Products: Bella Blvd, My Little Yellow Bicycle and Pink Paislee patterned papers, Kaisercraft pearls, Maya Road chipboard, Whiff of Joy stamp, Copic Markers
7. This wedding layout of my son and daughter-in-law couldn't be more simple but it is one of my favorites in the whole album:
Products: Melissa Frances patterned paper, Basic Grey bling rub-ons, Kaidercraft pearls, Martha Stewart heart punch, Maya Road pin
8. I love this Pink Paislee paper and brought some samples back with me from summer CHA. I couldn't wait to get started on this layout of my two step-granddaughters:
Products: Pink Paislee patterned paper and letter stickers, Webster's pages stickers and trim, Making Memories pins
9. I made this card to go in a gift basket of beach related toys for my two step-granddaughters this summer:
Products: Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, My Mind's Eye coaster, Ki Memories ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Jolee's dimensional stickers
10. I really like re-purposing themed paper for everyday photos. In this case I used Fancy Pants Christmas Magic paper for a heritage layout.
Products: Fancy Pants patterned paper and felt, Prima flowers, Basic Grey letter stickers, Autumn Leaves twill
11. I made this card for my husband on Valentine's day.
Products: My Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper and stickers, American Crafts ribbon, Fiskars border punch
12. This tag mini album was destined for my creative journal. It serves to remind me that I to concentrate on the good and simple things of life rather than on material possesions.
Products: Pink Paislee, Bella Blvd and Basic Grey patterned papers, Basic Grey and Daisy Bucket stamps, Prima flowers, Maya Road chipboard and trims, Heidi Swapp chandelier crystal, Webster's Pages trim, American Crafts ribbon, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, My Little Shoebox letter stickers
I hope you have enjoyed my little walk down memory lane. Here's hoping for a great 2010!