Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Redecorated Blog

The first thing you will notice is that I have a newly designed blog. Since I have blogged sucessfuly for seven months I thought it was time to make a design commitment. The design was created by Designer Blogs and I couldn't be happier with my choice. They are reasonably priced (a must for me right now considering my budget) and couldn't be easier to work with. I worked with Erin and she totally got my design vision and in fact totally nailed it on the first try. Let me know what you think. Now if I could only figure out why my photos appear to be blurry only after I upload to blogger. Anyone else have this problem?

Today's Christmas in July card features the more traditional colors of Christmas. The paper is Little Yellow Bicycle which debuted a couple of years ago. I pretty much like all things LYB but their Christmas lines are always particularly beautiful. I used the same stamp as on this card which is Whiff of Joy Lizzie with Muff although this time I decided she should be a redhead. I followed the sketch from this week's Friday Sketchers challenge blog.

(click to enlarge)

Products: Whiff of Joy stamp, Little Yellow Bicycle pp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Bazzill Simply Smooth cs, Papertrey Ink cs (card base), Prima Flowers and leaves, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey pearls, Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E15, E08, E09, W2; Skirt/Sweater/Ear Muffs-G40, G82, C1; Muff/Stockings-R35, R37, R39; Boots-C3, C5, C7, C9




Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new look. I think it is definitely more you.

    ReplyDelete