Monday, September 20, 2010

Seeing Stars

Happy Monday! 

Today's project is for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club which is a "super star" theme. I used the MFT Star Die-namic to create a banner from felt and some Jenni Bowlin star stickers as my main "star" motif and then repeated it the red October Afternoon patterned paper. I've used one of my favorite Pure Innocence stamps "Being Cute is What I do". I paper pieced her clothing and then colored the rest with Copic markers.



Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Star Die-namics, October Afternoon, Making Memories, Imagination Project and Teresa Collins dp, PTI felt, cs and button, American Crafts ribbon, Jenni Bowlin star stickers, Spellbinders Nestabilities Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000,E00, E02, R20; Hair-E53, E55, E57; Shoes/Hair Accessories-B93, B95, B97

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments: