Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Two More Halloween Cards

When I was preparing to mail my Halloween cards I realized that two were missing. I love this cutie patootie My Favorite Things Honey Bee stamp so it was nice to get to use it again.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink into Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then cut it out. I used older paper again from Ki Memories and Doodlebug. This fits the Halloween challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges.


I also needed one for a sweet baby boy.  I used papers and chipboard from My Mind's Eye Boo to You collection from last year.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Ki Memories dp and stickers, Doodlebug dp, My Mind's Eye dp, chipboard and brad, American Crafts ribbon, Making Memories buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Bee Costume-Y21, Y23, Y35, N5, N7, N9; Pumpkin/Candy holder-YR12, YR14, YR16

We are still working on the October projects list. I'm happy to report that the great magazine purge of 2010 is complete. The last of them are sitting on the curb for the recycle truck to pick up today. We have also started on the attic clean up which is compounded by the fact that it contains a lot of my son's stuff, not ours. Of course I will save the Legos for little Clara as my son deserves to get up in the middle of the night and step on them like I had to for years! Seriously though, they were his favorite childhood toys so they will stay. I also spotted a couple of Care Bears - not sure I can get rid of those either. Instead, I will give them a bath and let Clara snuggle with them. We had to stop working up there yesterday since it appears summer has reappeared here in the South. It's been much too hot.  Fall returns later this week so I'll be starting back on it again then. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you back here tomorrow.

1 comment: