Wednesday, January 4, 2012

C.C. Designs January Release Day 2 +All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

*** This is my third post for today. Please scroll down for my Sweet November and The Cat's Pajamas posts.***

Welcome to the second day of the C.C. Designs January previews.  Today the team is featuring the newest stamps from the Animal Crackers line. My card features the new Moo-valous which includes an image and a sentiment. Continuing on with the party/birthday imagery this little guy is wearing a cute party hat. I wanted it to be a fun boy card so I used lots of primary colors on this one - all the papers are older favorites from my stash.



Products: C.C. Designs stamp, Ki Memories dp, Twinery Twine, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Cow-C3, C5, C7, C9; E81, W00, 0, R20, R22; Party Hat-R22, R24, R29, B21, B23, B26

My second card is for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge which is "anything goes" and I used another one of the new January release stamps, Monkey Zoo. Love this whimsical image so I colored him up in a fun orange, paper piecing the gift image. I paired him with the equally fun Kaisercraft Party Animal 6x6 patterned paper.

In order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to check out the challenge blog for specific details on how to include your entry.



Products: C.C. Designs stamp, Kaisercraft dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Twinery Twine, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Monkey-Y13, Y15, Y17, YR12, YR14, YR16, Y38; Gift Ribbon and Bow-BG0000, BG10, BG11; Party Hat-YG01, G21, G82


This new collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store January 5 at 10 pm CST. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews. 

6 comments:

  1. Aw, two really cute cards with two adorable new images. These animals are awesome! Gr8 cards Nancy. Love ur coloring on both and all the fun papers. Absolutely fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful cards Nancy! I especially love the blue on the first card! Terrific layouts for these darling images! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, I just had to come back and tell how much I love these two little cards as well. You really have a way with your colors and with everything looking so clean and very very fun to look at. You are really great at making your cards talk. lol... Love these colors and papers on these as well. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. These both are so cute, Nancy and make awesome fun cards for boys! Love the papers you've paired with each and once again you are a master with the little details! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - super fun cards for boys! Great colors and buttons on a boy card - yay! =)

    ReplyDelete