Tuesday, June 12, 2012

C.C. Designs Review - Beachy Beatrice

Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing your more projects using the new June stamps and dies.

My card features Beachy Beatrice which I colored up with Copic markers and cut her out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I tore strips from a thin paper bag to represent the sand and also used it to mat the main image. The shells were cut with the Starfish and Shell Cutters set and I added some highlights with Copic markers. The sentiment came from the AmyR Oh So Beachy Sentiment set.

 


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Echo Park dp, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E50, E51; Bathing Suit and Swim Cap-W00, E81, RV0000, R81, R83; Seashell-R0000, R00, R11; Starfish-E50, E30, E31


As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page (with price reductions).


4 comments:

  1. oh so pretty Nancy! love the soft beachy colors and the diecuts are so cute! have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - I really love your crafting style!

    Greeetings from Germany
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...the sand (paper bag) looks awesome! I can't wait for our beach vacation and this is getting me in the spirit! BTW...I was thinking of you the other day as I worked on an Alabama page. We visited Chris on campus during the spring semester and he took us to the iconic Rammer Jammer for breakfast. I wondered if you had ever been there. :)

    ReplyDelete