Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet November Review - Gertie

Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the newest Sweet November release.

I decided to use Sweet November Gertie again although this time I used only part of the image. I paired her up with patterned from the Echo Park Sweet Day pad. The sentiment is from the Sweet November Mushroom set.

 
Products: Sweet November stamps, Echo Park dp, American Crafts ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E01, E11; Hair-YR30, YR27, E19; Clothing-YR30, YR31, Y35, BG70, BG0000, BG11, R11, R22, R24; Plant/Nut Vase-YG0000, YG11, YG13, E42, E44, E49, E53, E55, E57; Shadows-E81, W00, W1

There are lots more Sweet November review projects on the All That Scraps blog so please scoot on over there to take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy! I so love how you have framed Gertie out in the scalloped circle, it's so effective with the overall layout design... I need to remember to do this more. You are always inspiring my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I agree with Amy too, very neat how you framed her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the great card design and the dp you used with her. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete