Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have a card today using the last of the September Verve sketches (week 4). I am just barely getting this one in the nick of time. I new friend gave me a Echo Park Holly Jolly paper pad recently which was fantastic because I only had a few sheets left from the pad I bought last year. The stamp set is Winter Mittens and after coloring up with Copic markers I cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The ruffled up ribbon was a piece left over from other projects.


Products: Verve stamp, Echo Park dp, Wilton paper doily, PTI button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: B0000, B000, B01, B04, W00, E81, BG70, BG0000

I hope you've had a good week. Mine has been full of annoyances. My printer suddenly stopped printing over the network. I've done everything I can think of so I'm waiting on Epson now. Our phones are out again thanks to ATT. I am to the point when the repairman shows up I can just tell him which box to go to down the road!  And I have a wayward package that neither the post office are the company I ordered it from seem overly concerned about. Oh well, I guess things could be worse!


My sale page.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your troubles piling up, I hope by now that things are looking brighter and that your package has arrived. Big hugs and this card is fantastic as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete