The March TCP Tuesday challenge is in full swing. And wow, is it a hard one! Neutrals plus one other color AND you are limited to one patterned paper and only two layers (the base doesn't count as a layer).
Who is that wheeling around in the streets of Paris? le Bunny of course! I started out by stamping the center street lines from the Joyride set directly onto the card base - all the way across the bottom. I then stamped the image from the Wheel Love set, part of it off the panel and lastly the sentiment. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Studio Calico Wonderland pad at the bottom, below the "street". I used the same patterned paper in a series of fishtail banners at the top along with one in embossed black cardstock. I added a row of decorative buttons across the banners for a bit of texture and interest. And of course I am sure you noticed I did not color the image for a clean and graphic look.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Studio Calico dp, My Mind's Eye buttons, Paper Studio embossing folder
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the Month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMar13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
I hope you will join us this month.
My Sale Page.