It's the last week for May's TCP Tuesday challenge. Be sure to get your card posted and linked soon as Friday is the last day. The challenge is to design a card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.Less is more. Full details are on the Dancing in Pajamas blog as well as the link to add your project.
I definitely went clean and simple with this one, combining papers from the Authentique Loyal and new My Mind's Eye Up and Away pads.I cut the Mustache with the Mustaches CutUps and then added the sentiment from the Commemorating You set. A couple black pearls, button and twine were my only embellishments.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, My Mind's Eye and Authentique dp, PTI button, Kaisercraft pearls
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMay13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
Thank you for stopping by.