Saturday, June 1, 2013

You're Swell

It's unusual for me to have two cards in one day on a Saturday but next week is full of design team projects so I decided to squeeze this one in. Today's card features the Happy Harbor set from a brand new stamp company, Reverse Confetti. 

I used the piece cut with the My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Squared Die-namics to represent portholes to showcase the ocean animals in the set. I used a variety of ink, Memento, Fresh Ink and Ranger Archival to stamp the whale, fish and shrimp, adding a watery wave for each using the Taylored Expressions Wave Border die. For the fourth porthole I used the Octopus in the patterned paper and then stamped the sand dollar on a separate circle. The anchor was cut with the My Favorite Things Sea Charms Die-namics and I wrapped baker's twine around it and attached it to circle piece. The sentiment was stamped onto a circle using the C.C. Designs Bubble Cutters. All the paper came from the Fancy Pants Down by the Shore 6x6 pad.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, Fancy Pants dp, PTI button, Taylored Expressions die, My Favorite Things Die-namics, C.C. Designs Cutters, Memento, Fresh Ink and Ranger Archival inks

Sweet November for All That Scraps previews start tomorrow (Sunday) and the rest of the All That Scraps new stamp previews start on Monday.

My Sale Page.

4 comments: