To get us off to a great start the challenge is "anything goes". That's right, as long as you use at least one TCP product, it's all about what you want to do this week!
I decided to go with a Valentine/Love theme; afterall, Valentine's Day will be here before you know it. My card features the Ewe Complete Me set. I adore this sweet couple! After coloring with Copic Markers, I fussy cut it out. The card base was cut with heart shaped Spellbinders Nestabilities and I added a bit of patterned paper from the Echo Park Yours Truly pad from a couple of years ago and a white lacy border cut with the Queen of Hearts CutUps. The sentiment was stamped onto a small speech bubble cut with the Talk to Me CutUps set. The hardest thing about this project was to figure out how to get it to stand up so I could get a decent photograph.
Products:The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Echo Park dp, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Sheep-E40, E41, N1, N3, N5, R24, R27, R46; Flower-R81, R83
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES251. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week's Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.