I debuted this card at the TCP Pajama Party for the latest release but not here on the blog. I started out by using the Dots CutUps as an embossing rather than as a cutting plate on the card base. I then stamped the sentiment from the Hang in There Baby stamp set onto a piece cut with the Framed Up 2 CutUps. I cut the frame from light blue cardstock using the same CutUps set. I centered both onto a piece cut with the Framed Up Cutups and then anchored the frame with buttons and felt flowers flower cut with the Flower Button CutUps. I added another Flower Button combo in the top right corner with a flourish cut from cardstock using the Heart Swirl CutUps. All the patterned paper came from the Fancy Pants Collecting Moments pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Fancy Pants dp, PTI cs, felt and buttons, Linen Thread, Simon Says ink
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES265. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.