Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pink & Pretty

The last few weeks have just been so busy with life stuff which hasn't allowed for a lot of time for crafty stuff. I'm hoping to get back on track and I'm starting with this week's Curtain Call Pink & Pretty Challenge.

I started out with a white on white approach with the main panel cut with the Lil Inkers Designs Stitched Mat layered onto the white card base. I cut two tags using the WPlus9 Timeless Tags 2 Dies, one from white Bazzill textured cardstock and one from American Crafts patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment from the Verve So Fluttery set onto the white tag with Simon Says ink and then tied the two tags together with Hemptique cord. I created the stack of butterflies using the My Favorite Things Butterflies Die-namics and then anchored with sequins. I also added a scattering of white, gold and pink sequins at the bottom of the panel to finish it up. All the patterned paper came from the American Crafts Welcome Spring pad.


Products: Verve stamp, American Crafts dp and glittery cs, PTI and Bazzill cs,  Hemptique cord, Darice and Lawn Fawn sequins, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Wplus 9 die, Lil Inkers designs die, Simon Says ink

Happy Hump Day!

My Sale Page (new dies added recently).


2 comments:

  1. Pretty and well done. Love the butterfly and how you arranged everything on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty, love all your details!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete