We will shortly have some new next door neighbors moving in next door so I wanted to have a card ready to welcome them to the neighborhood. I started out by using the Basic PopUp CutUps to cut the inside of the card. In keeping with the new home theme, I decorated the front of the card using a paint chip strip that I cut into two pieces in order to fit on the 4/25 square card base and then cut out the house number from crimped cardstock using the Numbers Plate, attaching to the paint chip squares. I placed a gold keyhole on dimensional dots in the center cut with the Key to My Heart CutUps.
For the inside, I stamped the house from the Home for All Seasons set onto gray cardstock, cut out with the matching Village CutUps, then attached it to the back "ledge ". The frontage was cut from patterned paper using a combination of two dies from the Holiday Toppers CutUps. I added the sentiment from the Home for All Seasons set onto a label cut with a die from the Fancy Flip set. Another sentiment from the And Baby Makes Three set was stamped directly onto the card base.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Fancy Pants dp, Recollections mirrored gold cs, MFT cs and ink,
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES283. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.