It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas with an "Anything Goes" challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
After stamping the two snowmen from the Let the Flakes Fly set onto a circle cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities, I added some lines on both snow dude's scarves and a line for snow with a Copics Multiliner pen and then colored with Copic markers. The image pieced was attached to the patterned paper background with craft foam. I stamped the sentiment from the Joy to the World set directly onto the background with Versafine Onyx ink. I wrapped the panel with lime green twine before attaching to the card base and then finished it up with a scattering of pearls and buttons.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Pink Paislee dp, PTI cs and buttons, Hemptique twine, Kaisecraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowmen-C00, C1, R20, N1, N3, N5, YG0000, YG01, YG03, R22, R24, R27; Instruments-E30, E31, E33, C1, C3, YR30, YR31, YR23; Shadows-BG0000, BG000, BG70
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.