It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas with an "Anything Goes" challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
I stamped one of the branches from the recently release Wreath Building Kit three times onto a Neenah cardstock rectangle and then colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the All is Bright set in the center. I added a flower cut from the silver metallic paper using a die from the Poinsettias set, adding three pearls for the center. The image panel was attached to a patterned paper background with craft foam. A scattering of sequins and a silver metallic bow cut with the Easy Stitched Bow finished it up.
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
And while you are creating for the challenge, why not join the Winter Blog Hop too. You can even combine the two challenges if you use a TCP stamp or die.
Don't forget the fabulous extended Black Friday sale going on now!