Monday, April 25, 2016

The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday



It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! All four of the new stamp sets and five fabulous new Cutups dies are available in The Cat's Pajamas shop. Don't forget that the Sending CutUps is free with a $65 purchase or you may purchase it outright.

We are celebrating the release with a blog hop. If you came here from our very talented guest designer Michele Boyer's blog, then you are right on track. If not, then start at Julie's blog to follow along.


Along with the Spring Blog Hop it is also the first day of the TCP Tuesday #313 Flowers Challenge. See the full details on The Cat's Pajamas blog which is also the last stop on the hop.


I put the new Sketchy Flowers set to work again by stamping four of the images from the set onto pieces cut with the matching free Cutables that Alma provides with each release and then colored with Copic Markers. I placed them on a water colored background that I had in my stash with a combination of foam dots and glue. I'm not sure of the background colors because often times I will just sit and do backgrounds to just experiment and have ready when I need them. I really should at least write down the colors on the back so I can share. The prayers sentiment from the Simply Stacked Sentiments set was stamped directly onto the panel using black ink.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Ranger Watercolor cs, Simon Says ink, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: YG0000, YG01, YG13, BG0000, BG000, BG01

I hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peeks, chatting and the shopping over the past week! To continue the blog hop, please pop on over to Jessie's blog.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love this set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercoloring!! As a side note, I love that you each link each other. It is so much easier to hop when you don't have to remember where you are in a long list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card. The colors are just perfect. I love how the water-coloring in the background so beautifully highlights the foreground flower. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so touching and sooooo beautiful. I'm so excited to discover this hop and store. I love everything I'm seeing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Nancy. One day you will have to show me how to do that beautiful watercoloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful water coloring and card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! The watercolored background is a pretty setting for those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful. I love the sketchy flowers and the watercoloring to add that subtle touch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I’m excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So peaceful and restful for a card. Thanks for sharing your talent and artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Wow! Love everything about this card...the texture, the soft look of the flowers, the water-colored background and the stitching. Art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, and I love your watercoloring and the soft wash with this stunning flower! And I really love the sentiment - one I would use a lot! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, and I love your watercoloring and the soft wash with this stunning flower! And I really love the sentiment - one I would use a lot! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete