Friday, June 16, 2017

Congratulations (Wedding)

We attended a lovely wedding this past weekend for one of my husband's golf buddies. Today's card is the one I made for the couple.


I cut the church from patterned paper and the windows from white card stock using the Papertrey Ink Petite Places: Church die set. I used a die from the Simon Says Small Heart Doily set for a cut out in the linen card front and then cut again from pale blue card stock, placing it inside the cut out. I stamped the sentiment from the Petite Places: Church mini stamp set in smoke ink and attached the mini church to the card front using foam tape. And yes, it is super simple because I always seem to wait until the last minute to make a wedding card. But hey, I guess simple is my style anyway! Sorry for the dark-ish photo but I took it in the afternoon and that never seems to work.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, PTI and Recollections cs, Simon Says die and ink

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOve the tiny 'wooden'church, Nancy... completely wonderful! They will love it, I'm sure!
    =]

    ReplyDelete