Monday, September 18, 2017

TCP Tuesday #339 Challenge {Reminder}


The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge #339 is in full swing. The theme is an easy one to create a Fall or Winter Holiday project.


For my second project for the challenge I went with a Christmas theme. As a personal challenge to myself I used one stamp for three different cards. I chose the stag from the new Christmas Cookies set to showcase, stamping it up three times using vermillion, pinefeather and baked brown sugar ink and then cut them out with the matching Yes Dear die.


For the first card I cut a patterned paper background and then used the Grapevine Wreath CutUps to cut from the panel as well as from dark charcoal gray cardstock for an inlaid die look, attaching the stag in the center of the wreath using foam tape. Some baker's twine tied at the top finished it up.



For the second card, I cut out a kraft panel for the background then stamped the branches from the Wreath Building Kit onto the circle frame cut with a die from the Framed Up 2 set. After backing the frame with patterned paper I added liquid pearls in between the branches and attached to the background panel with foam tape. The stag was placed in the center of the circle with foam tape also and I added a red jewel for his nose. I added a banner cut with a die from the Ribbon Banners CutUps and stamped another sentiment from the Bunny Snowglobe set.



The last card features a simple patterned paper strip placed onto a woodgrain panel, I backed the stag with messy gold thread attaching with foam tape. A few red jewels finished up a clean and simple card.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye and MFT dp, PTI and MFT cs, The Twinery twine, Ranger liquid pearls. Queen & Co jewels, Ranger, SU and PTI inks



Here are the details for the Challenge

• Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.

• If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.

• You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.

• On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You've proven the versatility of this stamp, I love all 3 looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nancy, these cards are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete