Thursday, October 19, 2017

Hello Pumpkin

I have been a bit spendy lately with my crafty supplies yet have barely had the time to touch them. I am trying to get a few of them out of the new box in between design team assignments. I am entering today's card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge which is Fall/Halloween photo inspired.


We don't get much of an autumn around here but that doesn't mean I don't like to make fall themed cards. I couldn't resist the Hello Pumpkin set which is a Neat and Tangled and Simon Says collaboration. I first prepared the background by using Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade distress oxides ink onto a watercolor rectangle. I loosely added water with a wet brush and then cut it with a wonky stitched rectangular die after it dried. I stamped the various images onto Neenah card stock, cut out with the matching dies and then colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the candied apple image onto Copics X Press It and after coloring I fussy cut the apple portion out. I stamped the image directly onto the background again so I would not have to fussy cut out the stick. After stamping the sentiment,  I attached the images using a combo of glue and foam tape for dimension.

Products: Neat and Tangled/Simon Says stamps and dies, Ranger, Neenah and PTI cs, MFT, Simon Says and Ranger Distress Oxide ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-E31, E33, E34, W00, E81, R11; Mouse-C00, C1, C3, R11; Scarves-B0000, B000, B01, B05, G21, G24; Pumpkin-E97, E99, E15; Stump-E40, E41, E44, W2, E33; Mushroom-R00, R01, R05, W00, E81; Apple-R20, R22, R24, E21,E23

Happy Fall Y'all!



 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. All of these cute critters were meant for you, Nancy! just adorable! oh! I'd love a caramel apple about now!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this card is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete