Saturday, July 14, 2018

Beachy Wedding Card

Today's card was for my stepgranddaughter's beach wedding.



I prepared the background piece with messy watercoloring using tumbled glass and gathered twigs distress inks onto watercolor cardstock. While the panel dried I stamped the crab, sandcastle and shell images from the Lawn Fawn Life is Good set and also the palm tree from the Wplus9 Drummer Boy set. After coloring all the images with Copic Markers I fussy cut out. I attached to the background panel using foam tape to create the beach scene and stamped the sentiment below.

Products: Lawn Fawn stamps, WPlus9 stamps and dies, Arches and PTI cs, MFT die, Ranger Distress and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Sandcastle-E0000, E000, E00; Crab-B91, B93, B95; Sand Dollar-W00, E81; Conch Shell-R0000, R00, R01, R02; Palm Tree-YG91, YG93, YG95, E30, E33, E37

I am submitting this to the Simon Says Fun In the Sun Wednesday Challenge. Have a blessed Sunday.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment: