Monday, August 19, 2019

{Reminder} TCP Tuesday #360 Challenge



Today I am sharing my second card for the August TCP Tuesday #350 Challenge which is Clean and Simple. There is still plenty of time to submit your project. There is a $50 gift voucher to the TCP store in play!

I consider most all of my designs to be clean and simple so this challenge is right up my alley. I broke out the Nature's Christmas Tree again. Well actually it was still sitting on my craft desk as I am obsessed with this stamp set. I am so glad that Alma decided to do some Christmas sets early. I predict that she has started a trend and you will see more Christmas sets in July next year. 


I stamped the deer from the set onto to Neenah cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cutout with a die from the Going Round & Round set, cutting again for a colorful border. To prepared the card front, I added a patterned paper border and stamped the sentiment from the set using gala red ink. I offset the image, then trimmed off the rest. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Fancy Pants dp, PTI cs, Altenew and WPlus9 ink
Copics: W00, W1, W2, W5, E81, E40, R02, R05, BG0000, BG000, BG01

Link up your CAS projects here

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment