Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Male Room (#123) Challenge - Guest Designer



Good morning. As you can probably tell from the badge above I am guest designing today for The Male Room Challenge #123 with a theme of Pirates.


I stamped the image from The Cat's Pajamas Bunnies at Sea onto a Neenah cardstock circle and colored with Copic markers. I matted the image with a porthole cut with the main die from The Cat's Pajamas Porthole Duo set. The sentiment was parsed together using The Cat's Pajamas Aye, Eye, I set. I used my go to border for this top folding card. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and die, Doodlebug dp, SU and PTI cs, Wplus9 and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E40, E41, E42, E44, W00, E81; Eye Glass-N1, N3, N5; Hat/Large Flags-W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7; Small Flag-W00, E81, R20, R22, R24; Ship-E30, E31, E33, N1, N3, N5, N7; Sky-BG0000

Get your "aargh" on and make a card for this fun challenge at The Male Room! Thanks for stopping by!



 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Nancy! Love the porthole frame and the cat pirate. Oh arrgh, you're a swashbuckling Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card Nancy! I love the colors and design:) Thank you so much for joining us as a guest designer 💞
    Ana

    ReplyDelete